- I've tried most activities. While this excludes smoking weed or taking drugs, I have attempted to play the saxophone, hockey, tennis, cycling, gym, rock climbing, diving, rock music, indie music, computer games, programming, gardening...
- I secretly like teasing people.
- At any given moment, I tend to have more male friends than female friends
- When I was younger, my biggest dream was to be an air hostess. I was thwarted by the fact that I kept getting taller, and my mom said that air hostesses were always short. Bugger!
- I tend to make light of my achievements, and highlight my failures. This seems to be more common in other people than i would have thought, but after an enlightening lab meeting today, where we discussed the reasons for this, it seems that we forget the good things more easily, since achieving them will then give us a bigger high than bad things (I think this is how is works...?).
- Although I am good at identifying plants, I really am not all that good. And I think I am getting worse with age and lack of practice :)
- Strangely enough, I am a big fan of hugs. Bear hugs are my best. Grabbing the ass-type hugs, however, are not.
- I really would like to explore my continent (Africa).
- Something that I discovered about myself recently (apologies to all friends): I whine.
- I'm stronger than I think I am, but sometimes, am a lot weaker than I should be...
Friday, September 18, 2009
10 things about me!
Helen nominated me for the "10 random things about me" award. While I think this is rather hard to do, I will try my best!!