Thursday, June 4, 2009

Traffic grumbles......

This morning, while I was on my way in to varsity, I almost had my second (ever) accident. This time, it was most definitely not my fault, and most likely stems from the fact that a lot of people do not know how to use traffic circles...
So I was in the process of turning at a traffic circle, and I had almost completed my turn, when a motorbike came zooming up to the circle, and turned into the same bit of road where I was going... I could have wiped the guy out, but managed to completely halt my vehicle to allow him to go in front of me... What makes me grumpy is that I couldn'e even hoot at the guy - my dad's hooter is useless! But it didnt happen, although I hope he got a big fright, and realises that a) Traffic circles mean that you need to slow down, b)
If there is someone in the intersection before you, you need to wait before you go, and c) cars are generally bigger than you, and thus can potentially wipe you out.

*grumblegrumblegrumble*

No comments: