Saturday, April 11, 2009

Proposal, continued...

My last (which was also my first) post left me feeling cold, with a nagging feeling that I was not doing enough work, which was entirely accurate. I had already missed my first deadline on the proposal that I'm supposed to be writing, and the second is looming. So I should be doing more work and less faffing, but somehow it just isn't happening! I can't blame anyone else but myself - I have spent time organising papers, writing blog posts, and generally distracting myself. The little work that I do manage to do looks good (to me, anyway), but its coming along slower than a slow snail! This may have something to do with my lab - I have discovered that it is exceeding cold, at odd times of the day. The coldness has been verified by my labmates, so I'm not going crazy (I don't think!).

On a more exciting note, I somehow managed to get back to my usual self. For the past few months I haven't been especially happy, but something has changed and now I have my groove back! YAY! I just hope it stays... So tonight, its a games night, then on monday I'm going diving, then in a few days' time, I will be leaving town to do my first sea dive! WHOOPEEE!

No comments: