Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The start of my blogging career...

The difficulty in actually writing the first line of my very first blog is somewhat daunting, and nearly put me off. But I just did it, woohoo! People who have blogs keep telling me about the awesomeness of blogging, and today I decided to try it. "Clear the thoughts and cobwebs from the head", they say...



This year will be a very busy year for me - I'm starting my masters (yes, I'm working on mice), hopefully going hiking often, and then scuba diving! My first proper diving trip will be taking place in just over a week's time, and I'm so excited about it, I really cant wait! My only problem is that I just need to get there... So over the next week I will be going round to everyone I know to beg for a lift, and I really really hope someone will oblige!

No comments: